EntriesAboutDarlinksCredits


Overview


Hello, my name is Annisa. Welcome to my territory.I would like to thank at hafizah that helped me in this blog, thank you. but you still put up with my whims are not Posted by blog. once again I thank you very much. Peace :)

Screams

Put your shoutmix or cbox code here. Maximum width is 230. Not more than that !

i miss you :)
Sunday, August 21, 2011 | 0 comments
haii kawan kawan :) sihat ? alhamdulillah kalau semua sihat , puasa pon mesti penuhh kan ? heee 
actually , kita just nakk cakap ' I MISS YOU ' , sayang  xD . #manaadacouplekawanjee . mehh 
sini nak sepak sikit  siapa cakap kita couple :) heee . dahh , tu je nak cakap . takda mood lah , sebab                                                    rindu dekat dia sangat sangat <3 , muah muah ^ ^ <---- malu nii awakkk . k'bye ><   


Older Post | Newer Post