EntriesAboutDarlinksCredits


Overview


Hello, my name is Annisa. Welcome to my territory.I would like to thank at hafizah that helped me in this blog, thank you. but you still put up with my whims are not Posted by blog. once again I thank you very much. Peace :)

Screams

Put your shoutmix or cbox code here. Maximum width is 230. Not more than that !

I'm Shocked :O
Thursday, December 29, 2011 | 0 comments
Assalamualaikum is a good for muslim, so i include with :) Are you okay guys? I miss you sooo
much <3 hihi muuahh muuahh sikit. Hmm sedar tak sedar dah nak habis cuti sekolah kan? sekejap
je masa berlalu sekarang ni, tahun depan pon nisa dah form 3 and i reconsideration will PMR 2012
candidates :) Hope will be successful, Insyaallah pray for me okay.                                                                        

Okay, let's go to the actual topic. Hihi excited nak cerita ni, weiii korang Aaron Aziz balas tweet aku
even dia just reply ' wink ' je but it is  a meaningful and quite overwhelmed :) Thank You soooo much abang
Aaron Aziz, i always support your acting. Nak tengok tak kita tweet dia apa? nahh, tengok lah but bukan nak menunjuk okay. It's just to share with others. 
Nysa tweet abang Aaron ni :) 

And tak sangka dia balas, thank you. i love youuu <3  hihi



Older Post | Newer Post